Wednesday 27 July 2011

SO WHERE IS THIS GOING, EXACTLY?

Ok, so I started my "heavy" journaling about my writing and my writing life in November of 2010. I decided it was time to get serious and really throw myself into my writing fully. Well, hundreds of journal pages (and a few filled books) later, I've decided to try it online. I can post links here--really hard to do in a pen and paper book--and keep notes and whatnot in one place, where I can access it anywhere from any computer, so I think it's a good idea, overall.

I AM quite proud of my results within that time, though. Nine months--it's like giving birth to a writing career (although there have been YEARS of hard work leading up to it, really). In any case, in the next post, I'm going to list (I'll check out the bullet feature on the blog) what I've accomplished in that time frame...

No comments:

Post a Comment